Our Commercial Painting Contractors
Attention to detail is absolutely necessary for a high-quality paint job. A well-planned, prepared and executed project can create a neat and professional finish. In turn, we produce happy clients and you receive proud tenants and customers.
Our goal is to highlight your location for future buyers, tenants, employees, and customers alike.
Paint Solutions for Commercial Properties
As a property manager, we ask that you look no further in selecting a painting contractor suitable for your organization. Pacific Western Painting is the perfect fit for your needs.
When you select PacWest as your sole repaint contractor, the task of property management becomes more effective and much easier. Well chosen painting contractors can become your extra set of eyes and will help to report things of an unusual nature that you may not see. Painting commercial buildings requires proper equipment and skill. Whether you’re a business owner needing to spruce up the exterior of your office building or a multi family complex property manager, you need a trusted contractor that will complete the job with ease.
Trust our Commercial Painting Commitment
- As a commercial painting company, we are covered with adequate business liability policies.
- Our workers are fully covered in case of personal injury and property damage including worker’s compensation and general liabilities.
- We supply the right equipment whether this may be an aerial lift if the commercial building is very high and a pressurized paint sprayer is generally used for large industrial projects.
- Our team always makes sure to clean the building thoroughly.
- Many concrete buildings are coated with a concrete form release. This coating needs to be removed before painting begins or the paint will not adhere properly. Power washing can do this and removes dirt, mold and old paint from commercial buildings.
- Then our team preps your property. We protect the windows and doors of the building using the proper tools as to not get paint where it should not be. We then use a pressure-feed paint sprayer to apply one coat of specified primer. This will seal the surface of the building and make for a smoother finish.
- Lastly, we apply a finish coat of paint and any necessary tools to complete your commercial building.