Attention to detail is absolutely necessary for a high-quality paint job. A well-planned, prepared and executed project can create a neat and professional finish. In turn, we produce happy clients and you receive proud tenants and customers. We offer a step by step commercial paint process that cannot be beaten in San Diego County.
Trust our Commercial Painting Commitment
- As a commercial painting company, we are covered with adequate business liability policies.
- Our workers are fully covered in case of personal injury and property damage including worker’s compensation and general liabilities.
- We supply the right equipment whether this may be an aerial lift if the commercial building is very high and a pressurized paint sprayer is generally used for large industrial projects.
- Our team always makes sure to clean the building thoroughly.
- Many concrete buildings are coated with a concrete form release. This coating needs to be removed before painting begins or the paint will not adhere properly. Power washing can do this and removes dirt, mold and old paint from commercial buildings.
- Then our team preps your property. We protect the windows and doors of the building using the proper tools as to not get paint on unnecessary items. We then use a pressure-feed paint sprayer to apply one coat of specified primer, this will seal the surface of the building and make for a smoother finish.
- Lastly, we apply a finish coat the specified paint and necessary tools needed to complete your one of a kind commercial building.
PacWest Painting Inc, is the right choice for your property management and commercial building needs. Get a Free Quote from our specialists today!