In recent years tremendous strides have been made in the development of structural steel coatings. The durability of today’s steel coatings allow architects to feature steel not only as an internal structural component but also as part of external design.
These coatings serve both to protect the steel as well as improve its aesthetic. As an experienced industrial painting contractor, Pacific Western can renovate, restore, and protect any exposed steel structure using exactly the right products, equipment, and skilled application.
Three Steps to a Lasting Steel Coating Job
- Careful Assessment of Materials and Environment – The first step in achieving an excellent steel coating job is a thorough assessment the material and environmental factors at play in a particular job. Being able to assess damage or potential damage due to metal types interacting or exposure to the elements is a crucial step in the process.
- Selection of the right Products – Once careful assessment has been conducted, the next step is to identify the right preparatory measures and products to ensure that the coatings provide long-lasting protection for the steel surfaces.
- Professional Application – Finally, the application of products must be conducted with the right equipment, high safety standards, and by skilled and experienced professionals.
Structural Steel Painting Services
Pacific Western is proud to offer steel coatings for all of the following:
- Catwalks, Fire Escapes, Metal Doors, Stairwells, Hand Rails
- Sports Stadiums
- Mechanical Plant & Equipment
- Steel Bridges
- Tank Painting (Storage Tanks, silos, and bins)
- Water Towers
- Water Plants
- Waste-Water Treatment Plants
- And More!
Industrial and Commercial Painting Contractor in San Diego
Pacific Western is a well trusted commercial and industrial painting contractor in the San Diego area. Our knowledgeable teams will be able to provide the right products and solutions for your facilities, skilled application, and lasting results. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!