Gradual accumulation of dirt, mold, and mildew on any exterior surface is inevitable. There are many variables which can affect this accumulation of debris but, regardless of how long it takes, cleaning will eventually be required. The coastal areas of San Diego are especially susceptible to the growth of mildew due to higher levels of exposure to water.
Pressure washing (sometimes called power washing) is an excellent and effective method of removing these unwanted contaminants and restoring a clean, new look to your facility.
Benefits of Pressure Washing
- Improves Facility Appearance – The discoloration and stains caused by mildew growth are unsightly and detract significantly from the aesthetic of a building. Pressure washing dramatically improves a building’s visual appeal and keeps it looking new.
- Adds Value – Pressure washing is considered a low cost method of adding significant value to a home or commercial building: up to 10% of a home’s value, according to the National Association of Real Estate Appraisers.
- Prolongs Life of Exterior Materials – Power washing your business’s facility removes the contaminants which cause deterioration and dry rot. Prolong your existing paint job and save on upkeep and repair costs by regularly pressure washing your commercial facility.
- Increases Safety – By keeping your building free from potentially health threatening mold and mildew, you will maintain a safer environment for clients, employees, and the surrounding community. Molds can also cause decks and walkways to become slick. Regular pressure washing will reduce the chance of slipping.
What Materials Can Be Pressure Washed?
Pacific Western offers a variety of commercial pressure washing services including (but not limited to) the following:
- Vinyl or Composite Siding
- Exterior Stairs
Pressure Washing Contractor in Oceanside, San Diego County
Like many home owner associations in the coastal area of San Diego County, the HOA of Sea Breeze Condominiums needed to find a commercial painting contractor they could trust to keep their community free from damage and deterioration caused by coastal elements.
Pacific Western was the painting contractor they needed. With professional pressure washing services, color consultation, stucco patching, coastal rust remediation, and a coat of premium external paint, we were able to restore the condominiums to beautiful condition and protect them from deterioration.
As a commercial pressure washing contractor, Pacific Western can help you keep your property in excellent condition. Contact us today for a FREE estimate!